Lots of blogs today, too
* Facebook “Pay to Promote” Feature Reaches U.S.
Would you pay $7.00 to get one of your posts promoted on Facebook? I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Freebies from Twinnings, Green Mountain Coffee, and More!
Get some freebies on tea or on coffee. There are also freebies for a bunch of good causes. I wrote this for the Deals Blog at Families.com.
* Florida Has Several Medicaid Programs for Pregnant Women
This is part of my series of blogs about the Medicaid programs of individual states. This one covers the parts of the Florida’s Medicaid program that helps women who are pregnant. I wrote this one for the Insurance Blog at Families.com.
* “Getting Started”- Day Two of RootsTech 2013
This blog has some information about the presentations and workshops that will happen in the “Getting Started” track on Day Two of RootsTech 2013. I wrote this for the Genealogy Blog at Families.com.
* Eteplirsen Might Help Treat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
A new drug appears to help boys who have Duchenne muscular dystrophy to walk. A small study was done. The FDA has not yet approved this drug. I wrote this for the Special Needs Blog at Families.com.
The following blogs are ones that I wrote for the Natural Foods Zone at FreeCoupons.com