* A Pet, By Any Other Name…
Need help naming all those companion pets in WoW? Here’s some advice. I wrote this for the blog of the Group Quest podcast.
* The FTC Wants You to Battle Robocallers
Your solution to the problem of Robocallers could win you $50,000. I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Deals at Denny’s, Einstein Bros., Pizza Hut, and More!
This blog has deals at and coupons for a bunch of restaurants and cafes. I wrote this for the Deals Blog at Families.com.
* Medicaid and FAMIS MOMS Covers Pregnant Women in Virginia
This blog is part of my series about the Medicaid programs in different states. In this one, I focus on the Medicaid programs in Virginia that cover women who are pregnant. I wrote this for the Insurance Blog at Families.com.
* Information About Medicaid in West Virginia
This blog is also part of my series about the Medicaid programs in different states. For this one, I focused on the main Medicaid program in West Virginia. I wrote this for the Insurance Blog at Families.com.
* What to Expect On Day One at Story@Home 2013
Not sure which day of Story@Home you would rather attend? Here is some information about what will be happening at Day One. This could help you decide. I wrote this for the Genealogy Blog at Families.com.
* Cystic Fibrosis Controversy Removes Boy from School
It’s kind of a strange story. The boy carries the genetic mutations for cystic fibrosis, but doesn’t have the disease. The school removed him not for his health, but for the health of other students who have cystic fibrosis. I wrote this for the Special Needs Blog at Families.com.