* Withings Smart Activity Tracker Reminds You to Be Active
Another device from Withings that helps you get healthy and stay healthy. I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Crayola Light Marker at CES 2013
Something fun for kids to use to make art on the iPad. I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Griffin Expands Kid Friendly KaZoo Line at CES 2013
Griffin’s KaZoo line puts adorable cartoon zoo animals on kid-friendly headsets, ipod cases, and more. I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Kid Friendly Accessories for iPhone, Android, and iPod Touch as CES 2013
Griffin and Nickelodeon made mobile device accessories that have SpongeBob, TMNT, and Dora the Explorer on them. I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Coupons for Campbell’s, Chex Mix, Kleenex, and More!
This blog has links to a bunch of grocery coupons from Coupons.com. I printed out the one for Kleenex. Yay, allergies! I wrote this for the Deals Blog at Families.com.
* New Year’s Eve Accident Leads to Insurance Issues
Some tips for the teens and twenty-somethings: Don’t drink and drive. If you do drink and drive and get into an accident, don’t turn it into a hit-and-run. If you are dumb enough to do all of that, don’t make a drunken post about it on your Facebook page. I wrote this for the Insurance Blog at Families.com.
* More Mid-January Courses at Family Tree University
This is a follow up to my previous blog about some of the upcoming online genealogy courses at Family Tree University. In this blog, I have some helpful information about how to save some money on the courses that are featured in this blog and the previous one (and more that aren’t featured). I wrote this for the Genealogy Blog at Families.com.
* Teenager with Autism Wants to Become Miss America
She is currently Miss Minnesota, and will be competing in this year’s Miss America pageant. Oh, and she just happens to have an autism spectrum disorder. If she wins, she will become the first Miss America with autism. I wrote this for the Special Needs Blog at Families.com.