* The IRS, 501(c)(4) Status, and Why This Matters
The IRS is in the news this week. In this blog, I explain why, and give the “bigger picture” behind the current drama. I wrote this for No Market.
* RIFT is Going Free-To-Play
It’s still not Mac compatible, though. I wrote this for Geek News Central.
* Ways to Repurpose Flower Petals
What are you going to do with your Mother’s Day bouquet when it fades? Try some of these fun ideas to repurpose, and salvage, the dried petals. I wrote this for the How to Save blog at FreeCoupons.com.
* Things to Know About Piggybacking Coupons
What does “Piggybacking” mean with coupons? How do you do it? Why bother? This blog has the answers to those questions. I wrote this for the How to Coupon Blog at FreeCoupons.com.
* Freebies from Nescafe, Redken, John Frieda, and More
This blog has information on how to get a whole bunch of freebies. This time, there are lots of freebies for hair products. I wrote this for the Deals Blog at Families.com.
* Coupons for Campbell’s, Brita, Windex, and More
This blog has links to a batch of coupons from Coupons.com. I wrote this for the Deals Blog at Families.com.